Tuesday, May 30


Just another day at the pool with the girls. It is so great to live in a community with such great amenities and friends. Friendships are great. It so fun to live in a place where everyone is so different and yet you can somehow relate to one another. You know you have a great friendship, not by how many times a week you hang out or talk on the phone, but by heart felt conversations and great advice. Friendships now, being married and having kids, are so different than those in high school, although my best friend from high school is still my best friend today, but you don't have to worry about being in the in crowd or the back stabbing and gossip. A friendship is not something that should be hard to do, but something that just becomes. I am grateful for all of the different friendships that I have here in this great sunny sate of California.

1 comment:

Brit said...

I totally agree! You said it so perfectly, we're all different yet we all have so much fun together. I always look forward to hanging out. P.S. I love your blog and I'm going to steal this picture for my blog.