Thursday, September 21

Hangin out with the Girls



So today the girls and I had all day just to hang out. London did her usual computer time while Sid slept the afternoon away. It amazes me how fast kids learn. There was no way when I was three did I know what a webpage was or the web address to my favorite internet site, not to mention blogging. London gets a kick out of looking at everyones blogs and seeing what everyone is up to. We also had time today to get out the fall decortations. I can remember it was my favorite thing to do as a young girl was help my mom get the house ready for the Holidays. Well lets just say we are ready for fall and getting ready for the Halloween fun, candy and fangs.

1 comment:

Hilary said...

Crap, I totally need to decorate for the holidays...
thanks for the reminder!