Monday, May 21


I thought I would do a little blog about Sydney. She is the funniest little carachter and growing up so much. This picture was taken after I found her in my batheroom with my makeup bag and my mascara. Needless to say she needs a little makeup pointers and I had to buy new mascara. She was scared when she looked at herself in the mirror. I am so proud of her though, she is doing well at potty training. This was the first serious week and she did so well today, I was even able to run to Blockbuster drop off movies, go to the bank, and the grocerey store accident free. Yeah Sydney, if she keeps it up we will have to go to Toys R us for her reward. I am so excited to not have to change diapers all day long. Let's see I only have about 3 and half more months of that. I do go to the doctor tomorrow, I am sure he will just tell me that I have gained tooo much weight, and no we do not know what we are having yet, but hopefully tomorrow I will have a better idea on when we will know.

6 comments:

DPound said...

Thanks for the extra info on Oregon. The picture of Syd is so priceless...it cracks me up- you have the cuttest little girlies!

JaY said...

Oh sid sid. You are too funny. And such a big girl for knowing that pee pee goes in the toilet. Yeah Sydney!

Aub said...

Oh Sid - you crack me up! You did do a great job at the makeup if you were going for a kitty cat look. Love ya lots!

Anonymous said...

Very cute syd who needs to where false eyelashes when you can create your own. Good job going on the potty damma and dampa are proud of you

Knight knughts said...

Way to go sydney you look like youa re getting ready to go on stage for CATS.

Anonymous said...

There is that totally "serious business" face again. Syd, you are a silly goose. I can't believe you want to wear that stuff already. TOO FUNNY KIDO! Love ya, Grandma Bradford