Monday, August 20

Four things about me...

Four Things about ME! Things you may not have known....

Four jobs I have had in my life
1. Notary
2. Accounts Receivable/Payable
3. Receptionist
4. Preschool Teacher

Four movies I would watch over and over:
1. Legends of the Fall
2. What Dreams May Come
3. Sixteen Candles
4. Pretty Woman


Four Places I have lived:
1. San Jose, CA
2. Antioch, CA
3. Blanding, UT
4. Salt Lake City, UT

Four of my favorite foods
1. Fruit, Fruit and any kind of Fruit
2. Fajitas with the works
3. Delicious Dirt ice cream with walnuts in it from Cold Stone
4. Traditional Roast, potatoes and gravy ( a Sunday Classic)

Four places I'd rather be right now
1. Learning to Surf in Hawaii
2. Hiking in the Rocky Mountains
3. Discovering the History in the grand city of London
4. In the Hospital having this baby

No comments: