Wednesday, January 16

Under Construction

Be Patient with me while the blog is under construction and I will aslo be introducing a new link to my new blog Nelle's Nonsense, where I will be selling card designs (christmas, baby announcements, graduation, wedding, birthday invites, etc.)Each design will be original unless you see one you like. Fr original desings it is $35.00 or for a design that already exists $20.00. Anyway more information to come, I have just had a lot of people tell me I should do it, so here it goes. If nothing comes of it that is ok. Overall it is fun for me and I love to be creative and this is a way to do it. Also I will be updating my blog and trying to catch up with what has been going on all the while my computer is super slow due to some bug eating at it. If anyone has the insructions for the sidebar designs will you shoot it to be in an email, I had it once upon a time but somehow it got deleted, Tristan if you still have it will you email it to me or Carly, Thanks.

6 comments:

Tristan said...

Good luck with the card designs! You rock at it! I will email you the instructions now!

Hilary said...

I have no clue how to make buttons. I'm fun that way.
It can't be that difficult though.
Great idea, I like designing stuff for people -- and all of my customers rave about how simple it is for them.

Aub said...

Have fun. I just finished my blog makeover! :)

Anonymous said...

I am so excited but mad because I just did Kylie's birthday anouncments and they turned out blurry. I called the company and I didn't have to pay for them but I'm going to send them out anyway.

Anonymous said...

P.S Cute pics on your header . Sidney's hair is way cute

3 boys and a lady said...

yeahhh that is a great idea