Friday, February 1

Rollin' Rollin' Rollin'

It is officiall Cairo started really rolling Saturday before we left for the aquarium. This girl is everywhere now and will play most all day on the floor with her sisters and her toys. We even upgraded to a new floor toy and said goodbye to our favorite jungle matt. Here she is in action. She is also sleeping through the night too now that she can roll over and sleep on her belly (my girls love to sleep on thier bellies) I on the other hand am a little paranoid (SIDS) and therefore am up often to make sure she is still breathing, I figure she is old enought and if she needed to could roll back over, but the thought always lingers in the back of my mind, what if. Anywho, he

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

she is like a dark haired Kylie. It's weird

Anonymous said...

I take that back she looks like Dad

Knight knughts said...

I just wanted to reach through my computer and pick her up and squeeze her an hug her and then let her do her rolling. Good job Cairo.

Tristan said...

How stinkin cute is she!?! I love her little noises! I miss those baby sounds.

JaY said...

I know you expect me to say something mushy, but I'm not gonna. I'm mad because I don't really know her and she doesn't really know her JJ. Grrrrrr...LIFE! Wish I was there to give her loves. So much for wishing for a blue eyed girl...she's all brown. You go Cairo! I love you guys.

Anonymous said...

That kid is so darn CUTE!!!!