Friday, March 21

Possible House


Ok, so I hope I am not getting my hopes up but we have been looking for a place to move since we moved and everything has fallen through or is not right. It has really been getting to me becuase I just feel stuck. Then this morning I looked on craig's list like I have everymorning and found this. We can either rent or lease to own (which we are really leaning towards) it is in a perfect location for us and has three bedrooms and an unfinished basement and a huge yard. We are going up on Monday to check it out. I am really hoping it all works out.

4 comments:

Hilary said...

OMG, that is the fanciest Utah house ever.
I am very jealous
I am sitting here seething.
AN UNFINISHED BASEMENT.
waHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

scrumches bunches said...

Very cute Janelle I hope all goes well and you get it.

Tristan said...

I really hope it works out for you! It is a really cute house and it is perfect for you guys! Good luck!!

Katrice Phipps said...

I like it. Good luck!!