Sunday, May 11

Another new look

Here is just a quick update, I will try and get back on later to post. Happy Mother's day to all the ladies out there especially my own mother. Here you go mom a little sneek peek at what your present is. Here are some of the girls pics that I have been working on, I think I have over 100 all together between all the girls, I will post some of my favs later. Hooray for us we are moving this week. We found a house to rent in out new destination. And if anyone happens to read this today, How do I get my header centered, it is driving me nuts, I do not know whether to take off the right side graphics or leave them and try to center my header, I can't figure it out, or actually do not have the time to sit here and figure it out, I even went to the trouble of downloading a new template and starting over with the margins and that is not working either, any advice? I would love to hear it.

2 comments:

Hilary said...

I think there's something in the html about justification of the header.
But, as we all know this isn't my specialty. :)
Glad you're moving though, I'm sure that's a relief!

Becky said...

I LOVE the header. Those pics are fabulous fabulous fabulous. Miss those girlies.