Sunday, June 15

Leo our Stray Cat

Last weekwnd we were out looking at the garden and hear a faint Meow. We looked around and started walking to the front of the house and it got louder and lounder, it was close to the street and we thought oh no we are going to find a mangled kitty that had gotten hit by a car, instead we found curled up in a ball shaking, this little kitty London named Leo after her cousin Riley's cat. She wanted to put up signs on trees (must have seen it from a movie)So we put signs up at the local places in town. After a day and a half of taking care of the kitten I was done, it was worse than having a brand new baby (no diapers)so luckily for us there was a young boy who saw our flyer and his mom brought him to come and get the kitty. London was devastated that someone called for the cat, she said her goodbye's to Leo, here is her taking this video of her and the cat in thier final moments together as sad as it may seem it is also hilarious at the same time, ignore Cairo screaming in the background, I was trying to get dinner ready.

4 comments:

Tristan said...

I love that she is so sad that you can't really understand what she is saying! So cute and so funny!

JaY said...

Lundi, you broke my heart. If I didn't fear the wrath of your mommy I would send you a kitty right now. I love you little girl.

Katrice Phipps said...

Awwww!!!

Anonymous said...

That was so dramatic. Are you sure that London isn't my child?