Wednesday, June 17

Hogle Zoo








Before the School year was over, London's Kindergarten class had a field trip to the Hogle Zoo. Instead of sending her on the bus alone, or me riding the bus and finding a babysitter for the other two, we all piled in the car and headed up for a fun filled day. After finding it, finding a parking spot and hiking to the entrance we made it just in time to catch up with some friends and classmates. We were able to see some fun stuff with our friends and have lunch with them before they headed back on the bus to go home. Once they did about a half dozen of the other schools left as well and the girls and I had a great day hangin out at the zoo and seeing just about everythig we could. We were even able to catch an elephant show with thier trainers, the girls thought it was cool how the zooligists actually get to take care and interact with the animals. I had a great day with my girls and proud of myself that I was able to do it all by myslef and enjoy them as much as I did

No comments: