Thursday, August 19

Back to School 2010

I officially have a 2nd grader and a Kindergartner as of today. The girls were up at 6:00 getting ready and woke us up at 6:30 all dressed and ready to go. It was nice becuase there was no fighting no dragging kids out of bed, lots of excitement etc. If only it will last, I wonder how long it will last. We ate, hung out since we were up and ready so early, waited for C Boy ( I am tending kids now and have a super cute 9 mo old boy) got him fed and dressed loaded up in the car and headed to school. I pulled into the parking lot and asked Syd if she wanted me to park and walk her to her class. But she and London insisted that I just pull into the drop off lane and London would take her sister and so I did. The doors opened the two of them walk out hand in hand up the stairs into the doors of the big big world. Me and the little ones went home to hang out. When I went to pick Syd up she looked so proud of her first day of school. We took these pics as soon as we came home. She asked me if she could go back later and I had to remind her she only goes in the morning and she would have to wait. So fun. (disclaimer on Cairo's picture, she is always in dance clothes, always always always, and if family are lookig close yes that is my old bunny dance costume leotard)

Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket

7 comments:

scrumches bunches said...

Way to go Syd how exciting for you to have a big sister so willing to introduce you to the world of education.

Knight knughts said...

I love when siblings love each other so much. Kc has always walked his sisters to their classes before he went to his. this year will be different though. He is middle school now. yikes. Love the pics. Thanks for sharing

Katrice Phipps said...

They are growing up so fast! I'm glad Sydney likes school!

Tate and Brindie Bennett said...

Nelle, I MISS you guys!!! They look darling. Give them kisses and hugs from us!

JaY said...

Oh, Cairo that is too cute. Can't believe the girls are so big. Looks like Cai and AA would get along so good. A's always in some sort of dress-up. Gotta love those girly girls!

JaY said...

Oh, Cairo that is too cute. Can't believe the girls are so big. Looks like Cai and AA would get along so good. A's always in some sort of dress-up. Gotta love those girly girls!

Tate and Brindie Bennett said...

Janelle, hey text me your email so I can add you to our blog- XOXO Give the girls kisses from me :D