Saturday, February 19

Clothing Options

Here is a post I have been trying to get up for a while of some outfits I had done for the girls and figured they would just wear them for Easter. We are sort of havin a family reunion at Easter and are planning some great family pics. So we are trying to coordinate outfits sort of. I know with this that my girls are going to wear white or cream shirts with blue sweaters if needed. So if anyone wants material or something made let me know can check with the gal who made these for me to see if she has anything left or where she bought the material.

2 comments:

Bre said...

So excited for the family reunion!!! Can't wait to see you all!

Anonymous said...

It's very simple to find out any topic on web as compared to textbooks, as I found this article at this web site.

Also visit my web page: pickupwomenrealeasy.com