Tuesday, October 10

I can't wait until I'm egiht


So my niece is turning eight this month, that special age of accountability. She has chosen to be baptised and has picked out a beautiful white dress to wear on her special day. Her mother asked if I would take some pics of her for an announcement (many of my family members and hers are not members of the church, so she sends an announcement to friends and family). Of course I agreed and Amber and I had a photo shoot in my parents back yard. I then offered to make a digital announcement for her. Here it is, let me know what you think.

4 comments:

Carly said...

You have such a great eye! That is so neat to do an announcement for a baptism. Love it!

Hilary said...

That's really great! Awesome gift.
Email me the real thing if you want me to do CC -- I'd be happy to. :)

Emily said...

such a cute idea! Great job Janelle! I love it.

3 boys and a lady said...

So cute. I never thought about an announcment for a bap. that's a mighty good idea!