Sunday, January 7

Here is a little family trip we took a few days ago while Brandon was still on break and had time to hang out with friends and family. We went to the Mavericks at Half moon bay, if you are not familiar with them they are infamous for thier stonehengde rocks and huge waves, there is supposed to be some monster waves this year and a huge surfing contest there is a good website if you are interested in seeing some huge waves from this spot maverickssurf.com. Anyway we saw some big ones about 18 feet or so, but we here they can get up to 40. The beach was good to for tidepooling, we were lucky and got there around low tide. It was a great family day, one of many hopefully since we are counting down the time we have left here, 1 year, so we are going to try and do all the things you are supposed to when you live here. I also made this trip my header and theme for a little while, since really it is where I would rather be any day of the week.

5 comments:

Hilary said...

London, I love Calamari.
Janelle -- I am sorry you are husbandless now.
Let's go walking this week.
K? Maybe Thursday?

Emily said...

your header is gorgeous! What preety picts...makes me jealous for the beach!

ArleeFaye said...

I love the pics!! How beautiful...I love the one of London with the starfish!! Don't we all wish we could be there

Knight knughts said...

So much fun. I wish we lived near beaches. We have yuck. It is so fun to go out on family activities.

Andy & Angie Wycherly said...

Beautiful, Beautiful family and beautiful, beautiful pictures.