Tuesday, May 29

Officially 4 Years Old




So after two parties and being spoiled today, London is officially 4. Last night when I tucked her into bed, I told her she needed to get a good nights sleep so she could have a great birthday day, and how I was so excited she was getting so big. Big tears came to her eyes and her faced drooped, when I asked her what was wrong, she said she just wanted to be my little girl. Although I was heartbroken and melting in side a gave her a big smile and a hug and reminded her that she would always be my little girl. She had a great day. She woke up bright and early to remind us that it was her birthday and that she could finally open the presents that had been wrapped and haunting her in my closet. Later this afternoon I bribed her into taking some pics of her real birthday so that I could capture what she looked like on the real day she turned 4. Her and Sydney had fun playing in the tent that Brandon and I got for her, it came with a sleeping bag, water can, dog tags, compass and flashlight. She loved it along with all the other presents from her loved ones. Thanks to everyone. It is wierd to think that I have a four year old.

7 comments:

Hilary said...

OMG, I can't believe how big she looks in those photos.
Just one more year til' KINDERGARTEN. :)

Aub said...

Yay for London! Glad that she got to celebrate her birthday all month long. The middle picture is my fav.

Anonymous said...

nelle,
you always take the sweetest pics of her. She is so grown up she reminds me so much of you when you were her age.

Anonymous said...

how sad. It's hard to grow up sometimes. She always amazes me by what she says.

JaY said...

Oh, Lundi. When I met you you were only about one and a half years old. You were just learning how to talk and would cry everytime your mom left the room. Now look at you you are so independent and your very own person. Congrats on turning 4. We love you.

Becky said...

I love all the pics and I love it that you are having another girl. Brandon is so spoiled to have so many girlies doting on him.

Anonymous said...

Lundi, you are such a beautiful little 4 year old. You are getting bigger, but your not a big girl yet. We love you more and more every year.

Grandma and Grandpa Bradford