Wednesday, June 6





It is summer and suprisingle things have slowed down a little bit. I am chalking it up to the pregnancy, can't do to much these days or I end up in bed with belly and back aches and pains the next day, so we have limited our activities, I know shocking for me. We have been home a lot unless the kids have a playdate/playgroup. It has been toooo chilly for swimming, so I thought it would be a good time to potty train Sid, and she is doing great, Yesturday we had no accidents but she has been averaging about 1 a day which is totally tolerable. I am so proud of her, she has grown up so fast in this last little bit. I also started a little "Sister Preschool" as London calls it to help Sid expand her vocabulary and help London to stay on the ball before she start Pre-k in the fall. We do it twice a week and I have devised a 14 week lesson plan around the infamous zoophonics. The girls are doing great and love to have the interaction with me and love crafting so it all works out. Other than that we are just waiting for Brandon to finish up one more quarter at school and get as many physicals/patients as he can so he can finish up his credits, oh and looking in to future jobs. That is what we have been up to lately not too much.

5 comments:

Aub said...

Yay Sidney! How great that she's potty trained. I can't believe you're taking it easy janelle. I'm sure your taking it easy is still doing a lot. lol

Anonymous said...

Go Syd we are very proud of you. Lil sis pre school sounds fun. You are such a wonderful Mom Janelle Dad and I are very proud of you, you love your family so much and rightfully so.

Andy & Angie Wycherly said...

You have such great girls! They are growing so quickly. We need some prego pics of you!

3 boys and a lady said...

So tan...I am jealous. The last 3 posts r all so adorable. I can't believe how well u can see your babies face.

Becky said...

Cute pics. Hip hip hooray for potty training. You go girl!