Thursday, December 20

Cairo's 3 months








Cairo was officially three months last week. She is smiling, laughing, goohing and gahing, drooling like mad, found her hands, getting the hang of tummy time, starting to roll over, she will get her knees up to her chest and start to go over and then rolls back onto her back, her are some pics we took of her today she is sporting a super cute outfit thanks to aunt Jackie and uncle Drew and her hair ensemble is courtesy of my win on my dear friend carly's blog giveaway (she makes and sells them along with tons of other cute items on her etsey shop check her out http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5295433 props to you girly) anyway Cai is not sleeping through the night yet, she is going through some funky growth spurt thing where she wants to eat all night and she has a little bit of a cold right now, thank goodness for baby vicks a little on the chest and a little dab on the outside of the binky and the baby can breathe. Anyways gotta love her she is just tooo dang cute.

6 comments:

JaY said...

Cutie Cairo. I love you and miss you. Such a big strong girl having tummy time.

Carly said...

So cute! I still think she looks so much like London. Oh, and love seeing her in the flowers! Adorable.

scrumches bunches said...

Yeah Cairo such a cutie pa tutie.
Don't grow up so fast you are the only baby right now let us enjoy.

JaY said...

Okay so I have to comment again. I remember when Adrie used to love, love, love that jungle mat. It makes me miss my baby...kinda. Love you Cai Cai!

Knight knughts said...

Hug her nad squeeze her and munch on her for me. She is adorable.
Way to go Cairo.

Anonymous said...

She is beautiful