Saturday, February 23

I am it again

10 years ago.....1998....
I was a senior in high school, just recently turned 18, single, obsessed with basektball season and cheerleading, really it is all a big blurrrr, I must be getting old. But how could I forget my best girly friend Kristin whom I hung out with all day, somehow we pretty much had most of our classes together, lunch together, practice together, Friday nights together (usually football games, pizza, parties and sleepovers) our boyfriends or boy interest just happened to be friends also. Found out that I was accepeted to the University of Utah which I did happen to attend my freshman year of college (decided Utah was not the place for me, little did I know).

5 things to do on my list today....
1. Pack
2. Clean
3. Walmart and Safeway (did not get to Safeway
4. Cozy with my girls before they go to bed
5. Chill out with B


Snacks I enjoy....
Fresh Fruit
Crackers (wheat thins and ritz are my fav with cheese and pickles)
Junk (It is my weakness if we have cookies, or brownies, or chocolate ice cream, it is usually gone when B gets home, sometimes it is the only thing that gets me through the day when I am by myslef)



What would I do if I were suddenly a billionaire....
Get out of Debt (and say goodbye to sleepless nights worrying about it)
Buy my dream house
Put the girls in the best schools I could
Invest for retirement, and for girls education
Travel, we did not name our kids cities for nothing
Donate
Shop a little



3 of my bad habits....
1. Biting Nails
2. Getting caught up in my projects on the computer
3. Constantly Cleaning


5 places I have lived...
1. Bay Area
2. SLC, Utah
3. Blanding
4. Ogden
5. Back to the Bay Area

5 jobs that I have had....
1. Preschool Teacher
2. AR/AP, for Dad's business (did not get paid but lived for free)
3. Notary
4. Mod Bod Rep
5. Mom


5 things people don't know about me...
1. I constatly Pop my toes, drives B nuts
2. Suffer from migraine headaches, good thing I know a Chiro
3. Want to go back to school and finish my Accounting Degree, but also venture into photography do not want to do it as a proffesion just want to learn more so I can feel comfortable doing it as a hobby
4. I am a finance freak, have to know where the money is coming from and where it is going
5. I am pretty open, there is not a whole lot people do not know about me

I am tagging...
Don't feel like tagging today but if you would like to play along I would love to read about you.

2 comments:

Katrice Phipps said...

Check out Jacqueline's blog. There is a cute picture of her & London. jackiemaniz.blogspot.com

Becky said...

DON'T LEAVE!