Saturday, April 5

Congrats to.......


Carly, you are the winner of the perfect tank. All you need to do is email me and let me know what size and color you want and give me your shipping address. You should expect it in the next few weeks. It comes in white, black red, cream brown and dark orchid. Thanks for all who participated, If things go well I may have another at the end of the month, I will let you know. And look forward to May I am going to do another giveaway for my custom cards. If anyone still wants any clothing items just email me, I am less expensive.

2 comments:

Knight knughts said...

Nelle have you tried any of the dresses? I just saw that some were on clearance and I really like them but am unsure.

Carly said...

Woo Hoo, I am a weeeener! I will email you lady. Can't wait