Sunday, April 6

Sister Weekend






While B was out of town, I headed to my Sis. who is only two hours from where we are right now. She was gracious enough to host a Mod Bod party (yeah) and the girls got to have major slumber parties. Besides the kids not really sleeping, screaming babies, tantrums, not sharing, and dog throw up, it was soooo fun. The good definately out weighed the bad and we all had a great weekend. Janae and Cam even snuck in a date night and I got to go shopping with only one kids instead of three. Thanks Janae and Cam for the fun weekend. Here are some pics of the girls at thier new home and at the fun little museum we went to.

6 comments:

scrumches bunches said...

Cute pics nelle I love the one of all five of the girls at the museum. I am glad that you had a good time. I miss all of my girlies.

Hilary said...

Very cute pictures!

JaY said...

Oh my word. Cairo looks sooooo much like B and Lundi. I can't believe how big those 5 girlies are. Can't wait to visit!

Katrice Phipps said...

I'm so glad that you guys are able to spend time together!!

Anonymous said...

So cute sorry about the throw up but I do have to say I was so glad you were their to clean it up for me. Thanks

Becky said...

Ciaro is such a biggy! Cute pics. How are you guys? I got a recent update from Michelle - sounds like things are going great! Can't wait to see you this summer..