Tuesday, July 8

My Pretty Prego Sis





While I was down for the fourth I was able to spend some time with my lil sis. She is prego with number three and it is another girl, baby Laykin (sorry I am not sure if the spelling is right) since we were both out in the sticks I thought it would be fun to take some earthy pictures. I wanted to play around with the sunlight so we headed out at 6:30 in the morning, she had to drag me out of bed due to Cairo (my baby) being sick during the vacation and not sleeping well at all. So I through on some clothes, while driving up the mountain road to snap some sunrise picks, then we ventured back into town to find some cool old barns. Overall I thought the pics turned out ok. Let me know what your favorite is, Thanks Janae for being a good sport and letting me stick you in the hay with your lovely allergies, hopefully you will have some good memroies to share with baby.



8 comments:

instant loans said...

Ive read this somewhere else.


instant loans

philippine lotto results said...

Nice blog. Thats all.

free lotto said...

To the owner of this blog, how far youve come?You were a great blogger.

Bradford Bunch said...

I do not know what is up with the weird comments again!!

Emily said...

Weirdo people leaving strange comments...great job with the picts.. I think I like the last one the best, but I don't know! You are brave to get up so early...

Knight knughts said...

I like the last one on this page and I like the both barn pictures on Janae's blog. What fun. I just took our family pics but I don't have results yet.

Hilary said...

K, just thought I'd say I LOVE BARNS -- and I'm sad we don't have more in our neck of the woods.
I think they look a bit washed out. I'd up the contrast a bit (do you use curves?)... either go for the washed-out look with gusto or make them a tad more vibrant -- but I like the one in front of the red barn the most.
Good sun flares though, love those.

Lorien said...

Those look GREAT! Your sis is very cute prego!