Tuesday, July 8

Girls, Girls, Girls...
















Between my sister and I we will have six girls so when we get together it is a girl fest. We took the younger girls to the pool one day to catch some rays (London had to stay home the first time to try to get over her cold one more day before I infested her again with pool germs) She did however get to go the next day and had so much fun jumping off the diving board. She has some courage. Brandon woke up early one morning and went fly fishing. I brought the girls up a little later and took them fishing. For Haidens birhtday we got her her very own fishing pole so Cam and Haiden joined us too, all the girls got a chance to catch a fish (nothing major just little blue gills) but it was still exciting.




2 comments:

scrumches bunches said...

Looks like so much fun. We have the cutest grandaughters. I love Syd video of the fish.

Knight knughts said...

could you imagine if we were all close enough together and had all of our girls together that would be 10 girls and then the Phillips girls that would be 12. I don't think I would survive it. Girls are fun. I love it.