Saturday, September 27

Eight Years in the Making


We celebrated our 8 year anniversary last week. Brandon had a super busy day at work (we have had a lot of those lately, I am not complaining, it is great) I had a busy day with the kids and we had just returned from Arizona the week before so we had a low key dinner put the kdis to bed and had a yummy chocolate desert, nothing fancy. It is weird to think that when B and I got married we had about $200 in our bank accounts, no big future plans, and lots of love. I am glad to say that the love is still there, we have three beautiful daughters to show for it, we made plans and through these eight years actually got through them and are making new plans. I am so thankful to B for knowing what he wants and not being to afraid to get out there and do it. I know he is happy beign able to actually do what he wants to do. He loves seeing people in his office happy and healthy and to know he had a part in that. On Monday nights we always have a family council and we started to ask the girls about thier most favorite part of the day, Daddy always says coming home to his girls. I am grateful for a husband who loves his girls more than anything (himself, his job, his hobbies, and his time) He truly gives us everything we want. I know it was not his life plan to be in a household full of emotional girls but I have to say he has the heart for it. I love you B and look forward to our adventures in the future.

5 comments:

Tristan said...

Happy Anniversary!

Janis said...

Congratulations on 8 years! Wow! It sure doesn't seem that long ago. I'm so happy for all you Bradfords that everything has turned out so well for you. Everything worth having takes a lot of patience and hard work and here you are with your sweet family and a wonderful future together. Love you!

Abby said...

Congrats!! The time seems to fly by especially when you have little ones. Enjoy your time together!!

scrumches bunches said...

I know I am really late with my comments but thanks to Aubrey and Josh I have computer access until we get another one. Janelle and Brandon we are very proud of the two of you and all of your accomplishments thus far. It's hard to believe that it has been 8 years already. Love ya!

Katrice Phipps said...

Wow 8 years already??