Thursday, February 5

Kid Photography


So my good friend Carly is always so creative, she eats, sleeps and breathes creativity. Last year she challenged herself to do Self portraits. I thought the end result was so cool and as she said great to look on in the past and have for future generations. I thought here at the Bradford house we would try it out, I am not going to be that great (don't know if it will be on a weekly basis probably not but we will see) but thought it would be cool if the girls took the pics of Mom. SO here is a shot from London captured a few weeks ago she got it just right, office work and housework all in one. Nice Pic L.

3 comments:

Abby said...

One thing I have come to terms with is that it never ends. There is always some kind of work to be done. Nice pic by the way.

Katrice Phipps said...

Good shot London!

Carly said...

Love this shot!