Saturday, May 9

We heard a thump ....



Last Wed B and I were sitting on the couch, mind you I had come down with a bad migraine that afternoon, so B was pretty much on his own for Bath and Bedtime with the girls which he always does a great job at when he is needed. But we were relaxing on the coach ( I was trying to not throw up from the pain in my head) when we heard a thump and then little footprints. Yes it is true C climed out of her crib, three times that night. So the next day I took the crib down (which is weird becuase I was not just moving it to the other side of the room for the next baby it went downstairs in the basement for when or if ever we need it again. And up went the toddler bed. She was excited about it until it was time to take a nap in it. She screamed for about an hour and finally fell asleep in right behind the bedroom door so that I could not even open it. Night time was a little bit better but turned into a game of catch me and put me back into my bed. We are on day three now and things are easier but not perfect yet. Nap time seems to be a breeze and bedtime is ok if she stays up a little later and is extremely tired. So it is still a work in progress but the good thing about it so far is that we are getting rid of the binki at the same time, it just happened somehow.

2 comments:

scrumches bunches said...

This message is for Cairo, slow down you are growing up to fast. You are a cute as can be.

JaY said...

WoW. Big girl Cai. I can't believe she's in a big girl bed. Too cute.