Tuesday, December 21

"White Christmas"

Ok so technically it is 4 days till Christmas but I think this snow will last a long time. We knew we were going to get a big storm but holy cow. It snowed all day yesturday and luckily I have great neighbors who plowed our snow twice yesturday but holy cow it snowed all night long and is still snowing. I went to work at 6:15 this morning to catch up on bills and paperwork and ended up getting stuck in the snow. Here in our little town the plows go down main st. but they only blow the center lanes leaving all the plowed snow where we park and where our patients park. Luckily I had a fellow business owner and some great friends who were driving around saving people like me. They dug me out so I could get back home! When I got home the kids just wanted to go play in the snow. So we bundles up although the kids were laughing at me becuase I was in a sweatshirt, snow boots and capris. And the grils played while I dug us out a little bit (at least a path in front). After playing for an hour or so we came in and defrosted with some hot cocoa. Here are some fun pics of our snow morning.


Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket

4 comments:

scrumches bunches said...

Cool pics Janelle I wish I could come and make snow angels with you guys and have some hot cocoa. The wreath pic would make a pretty christmas card.

Aub said...

Holy Cow is right! That is a ton of snow and I can't believe you were out there in snow boots and capris....Such a Californian girl. lol

Knight knughts said...

I love it. The snow is so fun. We should get some more here soon. Your girls are so cute. I just want to squeeze them. Have a great White Christmas.

Anonymous said...

The girls look like they were having a blast. But I feel terribly bad for Brandon's BBQ that is covered with snow. Miss you all Merry CHRISTmas!
-Josh-